Video can make an impact when it becomes a part of your marketing efforts. If you haven't already, it's time to consider video to improve your results. Just consider the following statistics:
- 84.4% of the U.S. Internet audience viewed a video online, according to a study done by comScore in January 2012.
- The duration of the average online content video was 6.1 minutes, while the average online video ad was 0.4 minutes.
- Video ads accounted for 12.2 percent of all videos viewed and 0.9 percent of all minutes spent viewing video online.
- Consumers who watch product videos are 85% more likely to buy products compared to those who do not watch, according to Internet Retailer report done in April, 2010.
- A video is 53 times more likely to generate a first page Google ranking than traditional search engine marketing techniques, according to a study done by Forrester Research in January 2009
It doesn't matter what size business you have, video is an affordable and effective tool that can help you connect with customers and prospects.
Learn more here: